Candidate Statement: Rex L.-C.
I'm the chapter's incoming Communications Secretary, the Lead Organizer for the Racial Solidarity External Action team, and serve on the Public Education committee. I was a delegate to the 2017 National Convention.
If elected, I will:
- Hold office hours to discuss resolutions and amendments with members.
- Bring my experience at the Regional Pre-Conference, the National SocFem Convergence, and the national Afro-Socialists and Socialists of Color Convening to Atlanta.
- Advocate for a multiracial, multi-tendency, feminist, eco-socialist, and internationalist organizing, especially relating to labor.
- Build out infrastructure for better coordinated national communications - including translations.
- Strengthen existing relationships with other chapters.